ハイネックコルセット (BBD18-H505 BK/M)
￥15,120 （本体価格 ￥14,000）
For my most popular style infogaphics go here:
- Fashion Pattern Vocabulary Part 1 Infographic.
- Fashion Pattern Vocabulary Part 2 Infographic.
- Know Your Sunglasses Infographic.
- Know Your Shoes Part 1 Infographic. Lobster Claws anyone?
- Know Your Shoes Part 2 Infographic.
- Know Your Necklines Infographic from Paper Blog.
- Know Your Hats Infographic.
- Know Your Collars and Cuffs Infographic.
- Know Your Necklines Infographic.
- Know Your Skirts Infographic.
- Know Your Nail Shapes and What’s Popular on Instagram Infographics.
- Know Your Eye Liners Infographic.
Let it Go (Africanized Tribal Cover) Alex Boye Ft. One Voice Children’s Choir
You’re all wrong. This is the best version.
oh my god THE CAPTIONS THO
Bob Ross used to be a drill sergeant but quit because he hated having to shout at people.
I’ve seen a few fashion posts trying to expand the “Marie Antoinette is not Victorian” rant, but this stuff can get complicated, so here is a semi-comprehensive list so everyone knows exactly when all of these eras were.
Please note that this is very basic and that there are sometimes subcategories (especially in the 17th century, Jacobean, Restoration, etc)
And people wonder WHY I complain about History/Art History periodization. Note how much overlap there is to the above “eras”, and how many exceptions and extensions there are to these categories.
Oh, and by the way…
Because you wouldn’t want to be historically inaccurate.
Here’s a handy dandy color reference chart for you artists, writers, or any one else who needs it! Inspired by this post x
A mouth-watering fuck-ton of hand angle references.
By Shadowcross on DA.
100 Years of Style in 100 Seconds
this is actually the most amazing thing i watched it twice
Oh snap, this is brilliant!
I’ve watched this video so many times I love it a lot.
Oh hot reservoir, this is my marmalade
Sorta loving the bit in the forties where the guy wanders off for a few seconds.
…He’s going off to war.